RE: [Condor-users] problems with Memory requirements

There are settings you can change described in Section 3.10.6 of the manual:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/3_10Setting_Up.html#SECTION0041060
00000000000000

I would have expected the following settings to work in your case, although
I couldn't
get them to work on my test rig this morning after restarting (6.6.6).

Does anyone know what I am missing? Memory for my 2 vms still appears as
1008 when running
condor_status. I also tried mem=3/4 and mem=1/4 to no avail.

VIRTUAL_MACHINE_TYPE_1 = ram=1500
VIRTUAL_MACHINE_TYPE_2 = ram=500

NUM_VIRTUAL_MACHINE_TYPE_1 = 1
NUM_VIRTUAL_MACHINE_TYPE_2 = 1