[Condor-users] user based security on Windows 2000

Hi,
     I am attempting to get user based security working on Condor 6.6.6 on
Windows 2000. My test bed consists of an exec node, submitter and manager. All
three are running under a domain user account

On the allow lines eg Allow_write, access is always denied unless the value ie
either */<whatever> or the exact text of the user being denied even to case eg
Difman@dev not *@dev nor difman@Dev.

Am I missing something? I thought wildcards were allowed.

Thanks in advance

Paul

ABS Web Site:  www.abs.gov.au