RE: [Condor-users] Proxy renewal in Condor-G

Yes, Condor-G in 6.7.0 and above has MyProxy refresh functionality:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/5_3Condor_G.html#SECTION006325
00000000000000

Please let us know if you have specific questions.

Carey

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2004/presentations/tannenba_road
ma