Re: [Condor-users] Proxy renewal in Condor-G

Hi,

Thank you for the pointers. From the slides,
I understand that two operations are supported:

  1, automatic retrieval of the credential from a
     MyProxy server, done by Condor-G scheduler
     (allows to submit a Grid job from any machine,
     to monitor/restart the job and retrieve the output)

  2, automatic refreshing of the job's credentials
     at the remote site, done by Condor-G scheduler
     and the remote resource manager (useful for long
     running jobs or highly loaded resources).

However, section 5.3 referenced below seems to explicitly
describe only (1). Is (2) also supported in Condor 6.7.x?

Thank you.
Gabriel

Carey Kireyev wrote:
Yes, Condor-G in 6.7.0 and above has MyProxy refresh functionality:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/5_3Condor_G.html#SECTION00632500000000000000

Please let us know if you have specific questions.

Carey

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2004/presentations/tannenba_roadmap.ppt