RE: [Condor-users] Proxy renewal in Condor-G

When a credential is refreshed (by gridmanager via MyProxy) on the
client (Condor-G side), the Condor-G will automatically propagate the
new refreshed credential to the remote side.

Carey

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/5_3Condor_G.html#SECTION006325
00
> 000000000000
> >
> > Please let us know if you have specific questions.
> >
> > Carey
> >
> >  > Look at slides 16 & 17 from our most recent "Condor Roadmap to
future
> >  > work" from April at the Condor Week 2004 conference.
> >  >

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2004/presentations/tannenba_road
ma