[Condor-users] Kerberos

Hi,
	A quick couple of questions about kerberos support in condor:

If I setup SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS=KERBEROS on the execute
nodes, submit nodes, and the central manager, then I need to create a
principle in my KDC for
$(CONDOR_SERVER_PRINCIPAL)/host.name@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for each host that
will participate.  I presume I then have to somehow setup the kerberos
keytab file on each host so that the daemons have the required
credentials.  If so, where would that be done?  If not, I think I've
missed something fundamental about Kerberos - would someone be kind
enough to explain it to me please?

When a user logs in to a submit node, and assuming they acquire a ticket
somehow (in our case, as a side-effect of logging in), then is that
sufficient to identify them when they submit a job?

Thanks,

Craig Miskell,
Technical Support,
AgResearch Invermay
03 489-9279
The speed at which a mistyped command executes is directly
proportional to the  amount of damage done.  	-- Joe Zeff
sender immediately.