[Condor-users] Question about transferring files and default dirs

I am submitting a job from this folder /home/anayar/mw/examples/cactus to a
condor pool and i my submit file I am transferring input files located in the
same dir, now on other machines in the pool I have a /home/anayar dir but
nothing inside it, will it be a problem when the job runs since it cannot
find the path.
This is also a MW question, because the code runs through but all the MWprint
statements given in the Worker and Task classes dont seem to get printed in
the out_master.file, so how do I know where it is going wrong??

Arun
--
My PGP key is available on all PGP public keyservers under anayar1@xxxxxxxxxxx
or KeyID 8A0E9415