Re: [Condor-users] condor and external libraries

You can set LD_LIBRARY_PATH (or equivalent) in your
submit file as follows:

environment = LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/mylibs

JK
I am trying to submit an executable compiled with some external fortran
bindings. When I run it from commandline it works fine but from condor I get
the error; "condor_exec.exe: error while loading shared libraries:
libintrins.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

all the machines in my pool have this library, is there some way I can
specify
condor to look in there to find the file??

Arun