[Condor-users] remove_kill_sig = SIGUSR1 for Windows?

Hi,

I'm having trouble killing a dagman job. I try to use condor_rm on the dagman job so that all children will also exit but, i am unable to kill teh dagman process via condor_rm...i noticed in the submit file that condor makes for my dag that there is a line such as

remove_kill_sig = SIGUSR1

I assume this is the code which is used to kill running jobs....should this be changed for Windows XP??? I get no errors in my log files that i can see.

JW