Re: [Condor-users] startd/schedd not running as root

According to the Condor manual V6.6.6, section 3.2.3.2, the suggested
method is to run Condor as root. This is what I want to happen. However,
since the daemons are switching to the uid condor and my jobs are
running as nobody, I would have to make my working directories writable
by user nobody, which is not an acceptable solution security wise.

How do I get the daemons to run as root so that the jobs can be run
under the uid of the submitter?

Dave