[Condor-users] SIGUSR1 not valid on Windows XP?

Hello,

I'm running Condor 6.6.6 on Windows XP Pro.
My dag submit script which is generated by condor_submit_dag always has this entry in it "remove_kill_sig = SIGUSR1"

This seems to be a Linux signal name and not Windows.

Could this be the reason why condor_rm will not kill a dagman.exe process on my system?

I've tried to find a way to insert the value of SIGTERM but nothing I do seems to alter the dag submit script which is created by condor_submit_dag

Thanks,
JW