RE: [Condor-users] Unable to get condorview server toshow"PoolResource (Machine) Statistics"

Not sure if this information helps or not, when I load up the view for a
larger chunk of data (for a full month). The applet actually prints out
in the area where the graph would be:

Reading Data from Server...

So far read from Mon Nov 01 00:10:39 EST 2004 to...

That's all I can capture. And then the graph briefly flashes up and then
promptly goes to empty, with no axis displayed. Would it help if I could
send you our output data files collected from our view server and
generated by make_stats?

Ian