Re: [Condor-users] glidein error

If you are using condor_glidein 6.7.2 or later, the following command-line options may be used to manage the configuration in addition to the mechanism Jaime mentioned:

  -genconfig              Generate glidein_condor_config; do not submit
  -useconfig <file>       Use the specifed config file
  -setuponly|-runonly     Setup and exit  |  No setup, just run
  -forcesetup             During setup, force copying of files

In other words, if you don't have convenient access to the glidein installation on the globus gatekeeper, you can use -genconfig to generate the condor_config file that Glidein normally installs. You can then edit this file and use -useconfig to tell it to install your modified file in place of the standard one.

--Dan

Jaime Frey wrote:

You can edit the config file on the globus resource, then run
condor_glidein with the -runonly parameter (which skips the file setup
phase).

Also, make sure that the globus resource machines don't have private IP
addresses.

-- Jaime