Re: [Condor-users] Condor autostart on Mac OS X?

Thanks Becky,

I'll give it a try.

JW

Becky Gietzel wrote:

On Dec 16, 2004, at 2:39 PM, John Wheez wrote:

Hi all,

I recently added a Mac machine yo the pool.

I was wondering how i can make the system load condor_master upon boot up?

We have a startup script to do this that may be obtained from http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~bgietzel/condor-macscript. The Resources directory and subdirectories are tarred up in Resources.tar since it's easier to download that way. Instructions are in the CondorAutoStart script.

--Becky