Re: [Condor-users] What should I do with these locked shadowspool entries?

At 10:52 AM 12/20/2004 -0500, you wrote:
I know the procedure when preen says it cannot remove a remote execution
directory (log in, find the process that's got a handle open in the
directory and kill it) but what do I do about this user's machine? Can I
restart his condor daemons remotely? What's the best, most non-intrusive
way to solve this?

Why do you need to restart his Condor daemons?

If you want to restart the daemons remotely, you can do so with condor_restart.

-alain