[Condor-users] Suppress output files generation upon submission

Hi all,
I'm submitting a lot of jobs in one cluster, ~30000 and even more. This
causes two problems:
+ Job Log file becomes huge, so it's update slows down schedd itself ( I
have to use it since condor_q fails to answer the queries all together
), and
+ Condor generates empty output and error files, and to the  file system
( which is AFS in my case ) takes a lot of time to create them.

The first problem is quite inevitable, as far as I understand, since I
need all the statistics about the jobs.
But the second one seems to be something which I can avoid, but I don't
know how.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Mark