[Condor-users] Win32 Version more questions(Newbie)

It is possible to alter the command shell utilized by Condor to execute jobs?
    I wish to use 4NT instead of CMD since it is considerably more flexible.

Is there a facility to execute my own initialization at service start (via VBScript or some other script)?
    I wish to setup "mount points" aka "mapped drives" like the users home
    drive and the common run directories.

I am still unclear how security is handled in Condor (even after reading the documentation).  I am aware the Condor submit will not queue a job if the requesting user does not have execute permission (to the job file/binary).  However, since the service runs under a selected user and no "runas" is executed what is to prevent the user from copying, accessing, moving file(s) he or she doesn't have access to but the cluster user does?

I am sorry if these question seem a bit basic but I am still uncertain after readin the documentation.  I hope someone has a simular experience and can educate me or point me in the direction of further documentation.

-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-
Disclaimer:

Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely
coincidental.
Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.

 The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold
them
is left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of
the reader
 is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.
(A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the
scope of this article.)

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com