[Condor-users] Condor 6.7.3 released!

The Condor Team is pleased to announce the release of Condor 6.7.3.
6.7.3 is the fourth release of our development series, and is primarily
a new feature release. 6.7.3 is the first release to fully support
checkpointing on Linux distributions Fedora Core 1, 2, and 3.  6.7.3 also
includes preliminary support for a new remote submission feature that will
complement flocking and the grid universe. See the Version History and
Release Notes for details. Condor 6.7.3 is available from our Downloads
page. We believe 6.7.3 is fairly stable, but it is not recommended for
production systems, unless you require checkpointing support for a Linux
distribution not supported by our 6.6 releases. Users of previous 6.7
versions are urged to upgrade.

The development plan calls for 6.7.4 to be released sometime early
next year, and will be also major feature release. A 6.6.8 release,
with mostly Windows bugfixes, is expected very soon.

The Version History can be found here:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7.3/8_2Development_Release.html

Thanks, and we hope you enjoy 6.7.3!

--The Condor Team