[Condor-users] Condor windows problem: condor_q and submit

I am having two problems when it comes to condor and
windows. I scanned/skimmed the the majority of the history of this user gorup
to look for an answer but couldn't find
one. First of all I am trying to add a windows box to a
condor cluster running condor 6.6.5 with two RH8 computers.
The version of windows I am running is 2k. I ran through
the installatin process and it seemed to go smoothly
I then run the condor_status command and i receive the
expected output indicating that my windows box has been
added to the cluster. It looks like this:
C:\Documents and Settings\bfargo>condor_status

Name          OpSys       Arch   State      Activity   LoadAv Mem   ActvtyTime

master.condor LINUX       INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.240   217  0+00:10:04
node1.condor  LINUX       INTEL  Owner      Idle       0.140    60  0+00:10:44
watto         WINNT50     INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.000   224  0+00:12:40

                     Machines Owner Claimed Unclaimed Matched Preempting

         INTEL/LINUX        2     1       0         1       0          0
       INTEL/WINNT50        1     0       0         1       0          0

               Total        3     1       0         2       0          0

okay, that seems good to me. My problem arises when I query condor_q. I get the
following output:

C:\Documents and Settings\bfargo>condor_q

-- Failed to fetch ads from: <192.168.0.206:1029> : watto

I thought maybe the queue was just empty so I then tried to submit a test job
and got the following output:

C:\condor>condor_submit test.sub
Submitting job(s)
ERROR: Failed to connect to local queue manager
AUTHENTICATE:1002:Failure performing handshake

Could anyone point me in the direction to a resource that could help me solve
this? Or does anyone have any ideas what the source of my problem might be?

Here is my second problem. I want to run java in windows
with condor. I read in the condor manual that condor is
clipped in windows and can't run java. If this is true
then why did condor ask for my JVM at setup in windows?
Also why when I query condor_status -java does my
windows machine shou up. Is there actually a java universe
in windows? Or will I have to write a  program in C to
launch my .class file.
Thank you your help will be appreciated.
The node watto is my windows box
C:\condor>condor_status -java

Name          JavaVendor  Ver    State      Activity   LoadAv Mem   ActvtyTime

master.condor Sun Microsy 1.4.2_ Unclaimed  Idle       0.240   217  0+00:10:04
node1.condor  Sun Microsy 1.4.2_ Owner      Idle       0.140    60  0+00:10:44
watto         Sun Microsy 1.4.2_ Unclaimed  Idle       0.000   224  0+00:12:40