[Condor-users] condor MPI

Hello,
I'm trying to run an mpi job on my windows grid.  The head node is on a
solaris machine, however.
Everything works fine, and it gets out of the job queue and onto one of the
nodes for execution,
however it just stays there and doesn't ever leave...just keeps on "Busy":

vm2@xxxxxxxxx WINNT51     INTEL  Claimed    Busy       1.060   255
0+00:03:41

There's nothing in the log, errorlog, or output.
Here is what i do ... PLEASE HELP!!

Jon

> qsub mpi.sub

======
mpi.sub
======
universe = MPI
executable = runMPIHello.bat
log = logfile
output = outfile
error = errfile
machine_count = 2
should_transfer_files = YES
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT
getenv = true
queue

=====
runMPIHello.bat
=====
"C:\Program Files\MPICH\mpd\bin\mpirun" -np 2 -machinefile
"C:\mpiJava\examples\simple\machinefile"
"C:\mpiJava\examples\simple\runHello.bat"

=====
runMPIHello.bat
=====
java -Djava.library.path=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 -cp .;c:/mpiJava/lib/classes
Hello