RE: [Condor-users] condor MPI

> Hello,
> I'm trying to run an mpi job on my windows grid.  The head
> node is on a
> solaris machine, however.
> Everything works fine, and it gets out of the job queue and
> onto one of the
> nodes for execution,
> however it just stays there and doesn't ever leave...just
> keeps on "Busy":

In
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/8_2Stable_Release.html
Known Bugs:

    * Submission of MPI jobs from a Unix machine to run on Windows machines
(or vice versa) fails for machine_count > 1. This is not a new bug.
Cross-platform submission of MPI jobs between Unix and Windows has always
had this problem.

I don't think has been fixed in 6.6 series.

JK