[Condor-users] using mw with executables

I have a compiled executable which needs to be run as a task on the worker
nodes, all the examples I know pass data from master to worker and then
executes a set piece  of code. In my case I need to pass the executable and a
parameter file and the exe has to execute with the par file. I tried to pass
pointers to the files as input to MWTask but it is not able to get reference
to the files. I s it possible to do what I am trying using MW and condor?

Arun

--
My PGP key is available on all PGP public keyservers under anayar1@xxxxxxxxxxx
or KeyID 8A0E9415