[Condor-users] problems switching central managers

I am interested in implementing condor
in a workshop enviornment with data farming.
To do this we would have to frequently switch central
managers and switch computers that were central managers to
regular users. I am experimenting with two windows
computers but ran into some problems.
I have computer one configured properly as the central
manager and computer two configured as a central manager as
well. My problem comes when I try to make computer two a
regular user. I change the CONDOR_HOST in the condor_config
file to computer two's IP address. When I run condor_status
computer two gives me status information about computer one
but doesn't realize that itself(computer two) is in the
cluster. Is there anyway I can fix this so I can dynamically
switch central managers? Thank you.