[Condor-users] COUNT_HYPERTHREAD_CPUS in version 6.6.3?

Hi,

I'm trying to use the setting COUNT_HYPERTHREAD_CPUS in our pool, but no luck
yet. In our pool there are machines with a variety of number of CPUS and some
with hyperthreading, some without.

So, I do not want to set explicitly the NUM_CPUS for each machine, but I want
Condor to "see" only as many VMs as physical CPUS.

In the config file I have

#NUM_CPUS = N
COUNT_HYPERTHREAD_CPUS = FALSE

I hoped this would do the trick, but a machine with just one CPU and
hyperthreading is still reported as 2 VMs.

I don't know if this is an issue with version 6.6.3 in particular, so before
upgrading to version 6.6.5 I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with
this?

Thanks a lot,
Angel de Vicente
--