Re: [Condor-users] Regarding worker executables in MW

I have been trying to send to the mw mailing list but it never shows up, how
do I know if I am subscribed to the list. I sent a subscription request as
mentioned on the mw page but didnt get any confirmation so I assumed I was
added.

Arun

--
My PGP key is available on all PGP public keyservers under anayar1@xxxxxxxxxxx