[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] submit machine setup for multiple users.
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:59:17 -0500
- From: Michael Remijan <remijan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] submit machine setup for multiple users.
We are trying to setup condor on a Linux Machine in such a way that condor
starts up automatically when the machine boots (I created an
/etc/init.d/condord script) and will allow the submittion of condor jobs to
whoever logs into the machine. I thought this would be an easy thing to do
but we are running into all sorts of linux permissions problems. Is there
documentation somewhere that outlines this kind of setup? If not, my
initial questions are:
(1) what user should condor_master be started as?
(2) what user/group should the CONDOR_IDS value be set to?
(3) what should the ownership and permissions be on the directories
that condor's installed in?