Re: [Condor-users] COUNT_HYPERTHREAD_CPUS in version 6.6.3?

Hi,

thanks for this. I thought this might be the case, but I got confused as this
variable is mentioned in the 6.6.3 manual
(http://www.bo.infn.it/condor-mirror/manual/v6.6/ref.html, section 3.3.8). I
will try upgrading.

Cheers,
Angel de Vicente