[Condor-users] submit machine for multiple users

Hello,

We are trying to setup condor on a Linux Machine in such a way that condor starts up automatically when the machine boots (I created an /etc/init.d/condord script) and will allow the submittion of condor jobs to whoever logs into the machine. I thought this would be an easy thing to do but we are running into all sorts of linux permissions problems. Is there documentation somewhere that outlines this kind of setup? If not, my initial questions are:

(1) what user should condor_master be started as?
(2) what user/group should the CONDOR_IDS value be set to?
(3) what should the ownership and permissions be on the directories
      that condor's installed in?

Thanks,
Michael.