[Condor-users] Multiple networks

Good morning. I'm trying to add two SGI Irix machines to our existing
Condor queue. Our main Condor queue consists of the central manager which
has 4 ethernet interfaces connecting 4 private Class C subnets. Each
subnet is a differnet cluster, but they all are in the same queue. Now,
the two SGI's I want to add are on the outside network (but on the same
network segment as us). I have added the outside domain to FLOCK_FROM:

FLOCK_FROM = *.hydrodyn.beowulf, *.gigabit.beowulf,
*.biochemistry.uthscsa.edu

and issued a condor_reconfig on the central manager (which is the master
node).

Condor 6.6.5 is installed and configured on the two SGI's. CONDOR_HOST is
set to our central manager and so is FLOCK_TO.

When running condor_q I get their local queue, but when I run
condor_status I get back an error message stating it can't communicate
with the collector on the central manager.

Logs don't show anything other than it can't connect.

Does anybody have more ideas I can try?

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx