From: Matt Hope [mailto:Matt.Hope@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 12:57 AM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: RE: [Condor-users] Condor submit file and process number

quick(and oh so dirty) hack

1) queue 50000 + real number of jobs but leave them all on hold
2) rm with a constraint all the ones less than 50000
3) release
4) ?
5) profit

Matt

Gloucester Research Limited believes the information
provided herein is reliable. While every care has been
taken to ensure accuracy, the information is furnished
to the recipients with no warranty as to the completeness
and accuracy of its contents and on condition that any
errors or omissions shall not be made the basis for any
claim, demand or cause for action.