[Condor-users] different internal/external hostnames

I'm trying to set up condorg on a machine which is internally known as firewall.testbed.phys.uvic.ca but externally known as grid.phys.uvic.ca. I've changed all the entries in the config files (both local and global) from $(FULL_HOSTNAME) to grid.phys.uvic.ca so that the correct name is used. However, when I try and run a job in the globus universe the executable cannot be staged because it sets the GASS server URL to https://firewall.testbed.phys.uvic.ca:40341, and the remote machine does not recognize this hostname.

Does anyone know a workaround for this?

Thanks in advance,

-Lila Klektau