[Condor-users] Inspecting a jobs output prior to termination

Hi All,

I had the following question from one of users of one of my clusters.

The cluster in question is guarded, users can only log into the master node.

Is there a way of inspecting the output from a process without giving the user login privileges?

Users Question---

Could I have permission to log into individual littlewolf nodes? I used

to be able to do this on wulfgar and it's very handy to check the

progress of the output of a job. Eg I have a job running now on lw-01

that will take about 12 hours to complete. I'd prefer to be able just

check the output now to see if it's correct rather than wait 12 hours to

find out it's not what I wanted (which happened yesterday!).Computer Officer, RA

Cheers,

Sandy Spence

Certification Manager

Department of Computer Science - UWA