Re: [Condor-users] Inspecting a jobs output prior to termination

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 11:53:25AM +0100, Sandy Spence wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I had the following question from one of users of one of my clusters.
>
> The cluster in question is guarded, users can only log into the master
> node.
>
> Is there a way of inspecting the output from a process without giving
> the user login privileges?

Do you have a shared filesystem between the head node and the worker
nodes? If so, just disable the file transfer options, and set the
FileSystemDomain to be the same on all of the machines:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/2_5Submitting_Job.html#SECTION00353000000000000000

Otherwise, use streaming output from the 6.7 series.

-Erik