Re: [Condor-users] URGENT: Job Hanging in queue, please help!

Jonathan Zweig wrote:

I have a problem when trying to submit a job.  It just stays in the queue as
"4 match, but prefer another specific job despite its worse user-priority."
I've
tried so many things, but I can't seem to fix it.  Please help!

This misleading message (improved in upcoming releases) can indicate a few different problems. You should look in the user log for your job, the Condor SchedLog, and the Condor NegotiatorLog. In general the following advice should help:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/7_3Running_Condor.html#SECTION00835000000000000000

If you still have trouble, let us know!

--Dan