[Condor-users] URGENT: Job Hanging in queue, please help!

Hello,
I have a problem when trying to submit a job.  It just stays in the queue as
"4 match, but prefer another specific job despite its worse user-priority."
I've
tried so many things, but I can't seem to fix it.  Please help!

Jon

 Here's the output of "condor_q -analyze" :

-- Submitter: carver.itmedicine.net : <192.99.99.181:3212> :
carver.itmedicine.n
et
 ID      OWNER            SUBMITTED     RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD
---
027.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 4 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match, but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      4 match, but prefer another specific job despite its worse
user-priority
      0 match, but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job

1 jobs; 1 idle, 0 running, 0 held