Re: [Condor-users] Condor and firewalls

I set Low and HIGH port to 48000 and 48100 repectively and got the admin to
open those ports but I still get the error and the port is in the range I
specified. BTW the the error appears after a few seconds after submitting the
job.

Arun

--
My PGP key is available on all PGP public keyservers under anayar1@xxxxxxxxxxx