Re: [Condor-users] adding extra classad attributes

This sounds similar to how USCMS's use of matchmaking works:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/USCMS_matchmaking.html

However, instead of trying to have different information sources modifying the ClassAd, we have the information collect elsewhere and get periodically fed into a new replacement ad. I think the effect is the same as what you are describing.

--Dan Bradley

Lila Klektau wrote:

We have condor-g setup as a resource broker to various grid enabled
clusters.  I would like to be able to use the output of monitoring
scripts in order to assist matchmaking.  Assuming that the monitoring
information is not available to the grid resources when they are
creating/advertising classads to the collector, is there a way to get
this information integrated into the resource classads?  I.e. calling
'condor_advertise UPDATE_STARTD_AD adfile' but having the information
add onto the existing classad instead of overwriting it?

Thanks for any help

-Lila Klektau