Re: [Condor-users] Condor_q on Win XP question

Froebe, Scott wrote:

I'm having a slight problem with condor_q. Perhaps I am using it wrong. Condor version 6.7.0. Cluster is Win XP, submitting node is Win XP. Whenever I use a constraint, it doesn't return any results even if there are results that match.
For example
condor_q -constraint Arch=="INTEL" -format "%d." ClusterId -format "%d\n" ProcID

Job ClassAds don't normally have an "Arch" attribute. Do your jobs? If you do 'condor_q -l' you can see a full list of the ClassAd attributes that do exist.

--Dan