[Condor-users] Condor 6.6.6 released!

The Condor Team is pleased to announce the release of Condor
version 6.6.6, which is now available from the both the US and the
European download sites:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads/
http://www.bo.infn.it/condor-mirror/downloads/

Condor 6.6.6 is the most recommended version of Condor. We would urge
all 6.6 series users to upgrade to 6.6.6. Of note in 6.6.6 are a bugfix
to Condor installations that have the $(EXECUTE) directory in a
NFS-mounted directory with "root-squash" active, support for new-style
GSI proxy credentials (ie Globus 2.4/3.2) with Condor-G, a fix for
Windows daemons killing processes unrelated to Condor jobs, and ImageSize
is now correct on Mac OS X.

A complete list of changes may be found at:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/8_2Stable_Release.html

The 6.6 series of Condor is the stable branch of Condor, and
contains only bug fixes and ports to new platforms. No significant
new features will be added to a stable release. Stable releases
undergo significant testing on the UW pool before they are
released.

The focus of the Condor Team is now mostly centered on the
6.7 development series, and we do expect to make frequent releases
in the late summer and early fall.

Please contact us at condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions
you may have.

Thanks!