Von: condor-world-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-world-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Erik Paulson
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2004 03:28
An: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx; condor-world@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [Condor-world] Condor 6.6.6 released!

The Condor Team is pleased to announce the release of Condor version 6.6.6,
which is now available from the both the US and the European download sites:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads/
http://www.bo.infn.it/condor-mirror/downloads/

Condor 6.6.6 is the most recommended version of Condor. We would urge all
6.6 series users to upgrade to 6.6.6. Of note in 6.6.6 are a bugfix to
Condor installations that have the $(EXECUTE) directory in a NFS-mounted
directory with "root-squash" active, support for new-style GSI proxy
credentials (ie Globus 2.4/3.2) with Condor-G, a fix for Windows daemons
killing processes unrelated to Condor jobs, and ImageSize is now correct on
Mac OS X.

A complete list of changes may be found at:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/8_2Stable_Release.html

The 6.6 series of Condor is the stable branch of Condor, and contains only
bug fixes and ports to new platforms. No significant new features will be
added to a stable release. Stable releases undergo significant testing on
the UW pool before they are released.

The focus of the Condor Team is now mostly centered on the
6.7 development series, and we do expect to make frequent releases in the
late summer and early fall.

Please contact us at condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions you may
have.

Thanks!