RE: [Condor-users] Notification of Cluster Complete -not processcomplete

Thanks for the quick response Matt.  I'll give it a try.

Have a good day,

Bob

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           "Matt Hope"          |
|         |           <Matt.Hope@xxxxxxxx> |
|         |           Sent by:             |
|         |           condor-users-bounces@|
|         |           cs.wisc.edu          |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           07/29/2004 01:35 PM  |
|         |           Please respond to    |
|         |           Condor-Users Mail    |
|         |           List                 |
|         |                                |
|---------+-------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       "Condor-Users Mail List" <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                          |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  RE: [Condor-users] Notification of Cluster Complete - not   processcomplete                  |

there was a previous sequence of mails on the list - have a gander at the
archive

the short answer is not trivially.

easiest way is:

Disable all email notification (apart from maybe errors)
After submitting the jobs run condor_wait pointing at the resulting
clusterid and have that launch some simple mail script to send the mail.

hacky but fast to implement and ddebug as opposed to a dag.

condor_wait was not available in some clipped versions but was added in
6.6.6 - isn't that lucky :¬)

I would also appreciate this functionality being added to condor proper.

Matt

Gloucester Research Limited believes the information
provided herein is reliable. While every care has been
taken to ensure accuracy, the information is furnished
to the recipients with no warranty as to the completeness
and accuracy of its contents and on condition that any
errors or omissions shall not be made the basis for any
claim, demand or cause for action.