RE: [condor-users] Condor sleeping

> Hi All
> I haven't seen any updates on this thread. Does anyone have
> any solution
> - we are struggling with the same problem and I have no idea where it
> comes from
> Mark

I have seen no solution yet. They do come back after a while, but then
just as suddenly go away. Of course, there aren't many jobs as it is a test
pool, but it doesn't look very impressive.

Has anyone found out whether the problem started in 6.6.5, or was it earlier
in the 6.6.X series.

More importantly, will it be fixed in 6.6.6  !!

Cheers

JK