[Condor-users] files are not transfered on eviction (fwd) (fwd)

Ian's having trouble accessing the Condor list so I've forwarded this for him...

---------- Forwarded Message ---------- Date: 10 June 2004 14:36 +0100 From: "Dr Ian C. Smith" <i.c.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx Subject: files are notransferredd on eviction

Hi,

I'm having problems getting filetransferreded back when
a job is evicted. When the jobs gets killed through
a timeout then the output file seems to be empty
although the temporary version under /execute seems fine.
The .sub file contains:

should_transfer_files = YES
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT_OR_EVICT

The submit/exec host is Win 2k and the master a Solaris 8
box.

any ideas,

-ian.

----------------------------------- Dr Ian C. Smith, e-Science team, University of Liverpool Computing Services Department

Dr. J. S. Morgan                Tel. 0151-794-3746 (3719 for messages)
Computing Services Department   Fax. 0151-794-3759
The University of Liverpool     email. J.S.Morgan @ liv.ac.uk
Chadwick Building
Peach Street
Liverpool L69 7ZF