RE: [condor-users] Condor sleeping

It never happened for me with 6.4.7. It started with 6.6 series, and is
not only annoying, but makes my users feel that the system is
unreliable, which unfortunately is true in these circumstances. I wish I
had more time to debug it, but maybe if someone has at least some time
to try moving collector and negotiator to another machine (with another
IP/Name - maybe some problem with DNS resolution), and more likely -
Linux or at least not Windows. From all mails on the list it feels like
Windows causes some problems here. By the way, I don't experience any
problems with the pools working with Linux-based matchmaker.