Re: [condor-users] Condor sleeping

I easily run a script across the pool from time to time that restarts
the condor service. I have lived with that mechanism.

Ron,

I'm not sure what your configuration is, but it might interest everyone on this list that a bug was discovered this week that causes updates to the collector to be dropped if your pool is configured to use TCP updates, has more than about 25 machines in it, and the collector is running on Windows. This issue will be fixed in 6.6.6.

Colin