RE: [condor-users] Condor sleeping

Just wanted to let folks know that I did respond and emailed Colin my
config files and it so happened to be too big to post to the users list.
I believe he is looking at the issue right now.
I do not believe I explicitly used TCP Updates and I have seen the same
issue on clusters smaller than 25, and on old versions. Running W2KP,
XPP, W2K3S, on dual proc servers, single proc desktops, and laptops in a
dedicated configuration. I also explained that the nodes eventually do
come back online but at times after a long while.

HTH

Ron