[Condor-users] Listening on multiple network interfaces

Hello,

I'm setting up a central manager on a machine that has two network
interfaces.  One is a private interface and the other is the outside world
public interface.  I would like to set up my central manager to listen on
both interfaces, because I want to make use of execution nodes that are
located both inside and outside the private network.  As far as I can tell
NETWORK_INTERFACE assigns collector, etc to one and only one interface. Is
there a way to simulataneously listen on more than one network interface?

Thanks!

Scott

Scott P Brown, PhD
Senior R&D Computational Scientist, Discovery Informatics
Dept R42T / Bldg AP10-LL
100 Abbott Park Rd
Abbott Park, IL 60064-6115
Tel: (847) 937-1996