Re: [Condor-users] mpich 1.2.x

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 06:52:17PM -0700, Jonathan Zweig wrote:
> I have mpich 1.2.4 and 1.2.5 both installed on my box.  How does condor know
> which one to use, that is, 1.2.4 ?

It's a link-time decision when you compiled your MPI code. Condor
does not have any MPI code linked into it, nor does it need it.

After you compile your MPI program, you could delete the
MPI installed on your machine, we don't need it anymore.
(assuming none of the MPI libraries that your job linked against are
dynamic)

-Erik