[Condor-users] Requeueing a job from an execution client?

Is it possible to requeue a job, send it back to the scheduler, while
it's executing on the client from that client, from within the job. If
you had a control script that represented your job and you hit some bad
state could you send the job back to the scheduler? I'm thinking
condor_vacate is what I'd want to call but I can't see how a job would
know which VM on a machine it was running on...

Any suggestions?

Ian

--
Ian R. Chesal <ichesal@xxxxxxxxxx>