RE: [Condor-users] MW help

I am compiling on Linux(RH9).

-----Original Message-----
From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Linderoth
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 2:03 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Cc: mw@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] MW help

Hi Arun,

There is also an MW mailing list that may be a better place for such
questions (though when we can't answer them, we ask the condor mailing
list anyway).  :-)

Undoubtedly you need -ldl on the link line for the executable.
What OS are you compiling on?  It looks like our configure procedure for
MW needs some scrubbing.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
-Jeff